SUBMIT A PRESS RELEASE to BIZ INDIA
You may submit news to us to be posted on our website.
Email all content to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions are subject to editing.
- By submitting articles, news/press releases or other content to BIZ INDIA for publication you will hold BIZ INDIA free of any charges with regards to copyright infringements should the content you provided be copyright protected third party.
- BIZ INDIA is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the statements made in press releases by companies, public relations agencies or individuals quoted in such releases or articles.
- BIZ INDIA is not under any obligation to include stories submitted by companies or their respective public relations agencies regardless of relevance nor can BizIndia.net be made responsible to remove or edit stories 48 hours after being posted on the site.
- Any and all content submitted to or available via BIZ INDIA may also be made available to handheld devices, mobile phones or any other devices as well as syndicated or sold to any third party site that makes use of the content licensing options or free RSS feeds offered by BizIndia.net at the sole discretion of BIZ INDIA.
- Revenue generated from the re-selling or syndication of content submitted to BIZ INDIA shall at all times remain the sole property of BIZ INDIA and no claim for share in such revenue will be entertained.
- In no event shall BIZ INDIA be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular BizIndia.net shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the BizIndia.net website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
- All content on BizIndia.net may be indexed by any reputed search engine. However no content on BizIndia.net may be republished in part or in full without the express written consent of BizInda.net with the exception where a press release is issued by the same company that wishes to re-publish it on their own website.